Description uniquement disponible en anglais
The main assignment of the developer is to understand business requirements in order to develop applications in PHP and to help direct colleagues with their own developments.
- at least 5 years of PHP application development with at least one MVC framework
- experience with unit testing and regression testing
- experience with at least one CSS framework
- familiar with versioning tools (GIT, Gitlab or bitbucket)
- able to use day to day tools like git, composer, REST, json, postman, mysql/mariadb, docker
- fluent in French and Dutch, and a good level of English
- self-starter mentality and good communication skills
- flexible – Open to work outside normal working hours and Open to help out with (occasional) IT Support activities when needed.
- organized and highly technical, multi-tasking and attention to detail
- ability to work in a team environment and to work independently while focusing on project details, timely delivery, and system quality.
- authentically curious, loving learning and improving himself
- eager to help out others and share knowledge
- result oriented
Is considered as an advantage:
- has worked as a developer in the Financial sector (eg particular payments)
- experience in Laravel framework
- understanding of design patterns
- has worked with Agile & ScrumWise
- has worked in “New Way Of Working” -style
- knowledges/Xp with Vuejs framework
- knowledge/Xp of Bulma CSS framework
- knowledge/Xp with of AWS
- knowledge/Xp of Docker, used in and EKS – Kubernetes (Helm) infrastructure
With a full-time permanent contract, we offer you a place in a pleasant and dynamic company, with a passionate startup mentality and colleagues who all share the same goal: customer satisfaction.