Description uniquement disponible en anglais
- Further develop and organize the Data Management Platform recently put in place to provide relevant and consistent information that can answer departments needs within the organization;
- Bringing technical expertise required to extract data from multiple source systems;
- Design and implement data pipelines and processing of large volumes of data (Test, document and maintain);
- Analyze business requirements, design relevant business models and model end to end data flows;
- Create business insights through visualization (Qlikview/Qliksense, QuickSight, PowerBI,…);
- Stay up-to-date with industry standards and new technologies in data engineering.
- 5-8+ years of experience;
- Functional Analysis skills to develop requirements and specs;
- Ability to determine the business needs of application users;
- Relevant experience with modern IT Infrastructure both cloud and on premise based (AWS, Azure, …);
- Database Design (Redshift, PostgreSQL, SQLServer, MySQL, …);
- Data extraction, transformation and loading (ETL) methodology from source systems to DW;
- Extended experience with Dashboarding tools (Qlikview/Qliksense, QuickSight, PowerBI, …);
- Ability to design and build a business intelligence system.
- A stimulating working environment in an internationally recognized company;
- A continuous training program and career development opportunities;
- Open-mindedness for personal ideas and entrepreneurship;
- An attractive and complete reward package.
Le processus de recrutement
- Voiture de société
- Carte essence
- Assurance hospitalisation
- Assurance groupe