- Actively respect and enforce the company’s safety and environmental procedures
- Develop solutions and/or techniques
- Lead or participate as an expert in projects that contribute to the improvement of results
- Ensure the exchange with and towards the production and technical teams
- Carry out, plan and coordinate activities
- Define priorities between in-house staff and subcontractors
- Manage and respect a budget allocated to your domain
- Participate in technical meetings
- Supervise and ensure quality and continuous improvement
You are an engineer who :
- has a good level in English.
- is interested in a rapidly changing industrial environment.
- is stress-resistant while being curious, organised and rigorous.
- wants to evolve through on-the-job learning within motivated and expert teams.
- feels like a manager to be able to take tomorrow’s teams with you.
- An opportunity to create a new future for you in one of the world’s most successful steel companies
- Great career and development opportunities for talented and ambitious employees who bring new ideas to life and are results-oriented