The job consists in managing projects for solutions implementation and deployment. As a Functional Analyst Cards and Payments, you will:
- Define requirements for internal and/or client solution
- Design, document and implement the ideal payment solution for our customers
- Follow up solution development from design to deployment
- Elaborate the testing and certification strategy for the implemented solution
- Elaborate and document the operational procedures of implemented payment solutions
- The candidate has a master’s degree or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 3 years’ experience
- The candidate should have an affinity with the financial industry and more specifically with ‘daily banking’ (payments, cards, issuing &acquiring …).
- Experience with ‘requirements gathering’ and software implementation package.
- Experience in operational models’ definition.
- An experience in test strategy elaboration and supervision is a must.
- Candidates must be multi-talented and have balanced capabilities such as:
- Sense of communication
- Sense of analysis & decision, process development and problem solving
- Result, service, and client oriented
- The candidate is fluent in Dutch, French and English
- A small but attractive work environment, where high performance is compatible with balanced lifestyle
- A specific training program adapted to the payment industry specificities
- A compensation adapted to your seniority and qualifications