You will join the Data Factory team at IBA, and more specifically the Advanced Analytics pole, which mission is to enable self-service analytics within the company and support the business with reports and machine learning models. As a Data Engineer in the team, you will work closely with data scientists and data analysts to enrich the enterprise Data Warehouse in Azure. In the scope of each project, you will create ELT pipelines in the Azure stack (Azure Data Factory, Data Lake and Databricks). You will enrich the DBT codebase, deploy and test your pipelines.
The team is also in charge of maintaining its own data infrastructure. You will therefore keep up with trends in the data engineering space to help the team keep the infrastructure up to date.
- Strong expertise in a data engineering
- Strong knowledge of git versioning system
- Strong knowledge of Python and Spark
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Experience with cloud technologies
- Knowledge of software development best practices
- Autonomous, eager to learn new technologies and not afraid of change
- Positive and reliable
- Fluent in English (both writing and speaking)
- Knowledge of Airflow
- Knowledge of DBT
- Experience in deploying cloud services (infrastructure)
- French speaking and writing skills
The identity of IBA is characterized by a group of colleagues driven by motivation, curiosity, creativity, the desire to learn on a daily basis, by technical challenges and above all by a highly developed team and family spirit that makes the daily life smoother and more enjoyable!
By joining a team of about 40 nationalities and working on more than 45 different sites on 3 continents, IBA offers you the opportunity of a meaningful career with a direct impact in the fight against cancer.
We are driven by:
- Innovating in a cutting-edge technology environment
- Developing professional and personal skills by learning on the Job; by participating in challenging projects; top class courses
- Evolving in a friendly culture environment based upon solid values (dare – share – care – be fair)
- Acting autonomously and belonging to motivated teams with good work-life balance
- Contributing to a company where sustainability, safety and well-being are key to our success
- If you are passionate, cause-driven, you can make this quest yours by joining our dedicated colleagues and give your career a new meaning.