Responsible for account relationship and service satisfaction, ensuring overall service needs are met, and attentively addresses concerns or requests to best serve the clients.
- Client Retention by managing and growing a strategic portfolio of national, or international complex accounts
- Through professional relationships with c-suite executives
- Identifying opportunities and advising clients on the product value and solutions
- Coordinating the delivery of our services through ownership, excellent internal communication, and proactive identification of client needs. Gaining and maintaining insights on market developments
- Have a Financial responsibility for your own budget and liaising with all colleagues involved in this respect
- Overseeing the sales process for new business and ensuring prospect satisfaction throughout all sales process phases
- Representing Marsh for large and complex accounts, develop sales presentations and formal sales proposals
- Strategizing account expansion initiatives, directing and conducting thorough research, and targeting specific prospects leveraging a large professional network to achieve sales goals
- Evaluating the existing portfolio, internal contacts, internal product developments, and market developments to identify growth areas
- A Marsh Client Executive has a university degree or relevant experience within a similar function or area of expertise.
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing. Full professional proficiency in English and French or Dutch (preferably both) is required to strengthen the sales and client relationship experience.
- With your hands-on mentality and customer-oriented attitude, you detect and take opportunities as they present themselves.
- Within the Marsh family, you are a team player, and you like to inspire the people you work with.
- Finally, you are dynamic, flexible and you think outside of the box. An affinity with or experience with Captive Insurance Solutions is a plus.
- For this senior position, we are looking for a candidate with previous professional experience in risk and insurance management, consulting or account management and business development roles in a B2B professional servicing environment.
A career with Marsh presents an opportunity to work with clients in any industry sector, all around the world – Marsh’s 30,000 colleagues advise individual and commercial clients of all sizes in over 130 countries. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies, the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people.