Protect, Enhance and Save Lives, in Proton Therapy, Dosimetry, RadioPharma Solutions, and Industrial Applications
The company and its strengths
IBA is a Belgian company that designs and manufactures medical devices and software solutions aimed at the diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
Established in 1986, IBA became the global technological leader in the field of proton therapy, the most innovative treatment against cancer.
Joining IBA is about integrating into a team of 1,500 employees located across 5 continents, all driven by the same passion: constant innovation to develop the most effective medical devices, to protect more patients and save more lives.
The business culture at IBA is characterised by a highly developed team spirit, a great deal of curiosity and an unquenchable thirst for knowledge. There’s just one name of the game at IBA: only by joining forces can the biggest technological challenges be met!
IBA, is a big family – everyone is on first name terms – with employees from 40 different nationalities distributed over 45 sites in Belgium, as well as the United States of America and Germany.
Joining IBA is an opportunity to give your career direction while having a real impact on the fight against cancer.
- Innovation: that’s IBA’s raison d’être, to innovate and find new solutions to fight cancer
- Passion: motivated teams that give true meaning to their daily work
- Sustainable development: IBA has held B-Corp certification since 2021
- Training: IBA trains its employees continuously on cutting edge technologies
- Strong corporate culture: “Dare, Share, Care and Be fair!”